Junior High School Teacher (English, Mathematics, Science, MAPEH, Araling Panlipunan, Filipino, Computer)
- Antipolo, PhilippinesAdmin Office, Sumulong Highway , Antipolo, CALABARZON, PhilippinesAntipoloCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
The teacher is expected to:
- Be animator of the school's vision and mission in the classroom;
- Teach the subject matter with mastery and compassion;
- Apply excellent teaching strategies and classroom management styles in the classrooms;
- Ensure meaningful teaching and learning process in and out of the classrooms;
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor of Secondary Education;
- Preferably a licensed professional teacher but not required;
- With good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving and classroom management skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About College of San Benildo-Rizal
College of San Benildo-Rizal (CoSB-R), formerly San Benildo Integrated School-De La Salle Supervised, operates in two campuses in Rizal province –Marcos Highway CAINTA & Sumulong Highway ANTIPOLO.