Oracle Developer (Ortigas Site)
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 hours ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines
In addition to computer system development, the services shall include design, analysis, enhancement, and maintenance of computer systems, coordination, user training and support, creation of templates and test data, program/system test including verification of its results, system documentation and program conversion and test, customization, edit, quality acceptance test, optimize performance of applications and providing technical guidance and coaching to other developers.
- At least 6 years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL;
- Solid years of experience in Oracle Workflow.
- Solid years of experience in Oracle Reporting Tools (e.g. XML Publisher, Oracle Reports Builder, html Reporting)
- Solid years of experience in data analysis, data integration, data conversion / migration
- Advanced experience in using interface files such as generating and/or loading data from spreadsheets, text files, etc.
- Intermediate knowledge in data warehousing process and any reporting tools (e.g., Cognos, Business Objects);
- Considerable years of experience in Documentation (e.g. MD050, MD070)
- Considerable years of experience in the analysis of financial data
- Familiar with the use of version control (e.g. SVN, CVS)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $525 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” for five consecutive years since 2012. Collabera has over 50 offices across the globe with a presence in ten countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to global 2000 corporations.
For consultants and employees, Collabera offers an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US.