Copy of Clearcase Administrator
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 hours ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Office Address
- BGC, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Must possess at least Bachelor's degree in any course
- With 1 year and above of experience in Clearcase administration
- Must be open for project based
- Provide core ClearCase user support including installations, training, product configuration, general build troubleshooting, and lost file restorations
- Perform ClearCase administration including but not limited to the following:
- System administration for Windows, Linux, and HPUX servers
- Providing support for multi-site versioned object base (“VOB”) replication and support functions for remote Caterpillar sites
Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $525 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” for five consecutive years since 2012. Collabera has over 50 offices across the globe with a presence in ten countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to global 2000 corporations.
For consultants and employees, Collabera offers an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US.