- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 months
- Recruiter responds
- 86% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 25,000.00 - 28,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 12F Centerpoint Bldg. Julia Vargas cor Garnet St, Pasig, Philippines
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong communication, planning, and analytical skills.
- Highly trustworthy and extremely organized.
- Passionate about building lasting customer relationships by providing excellent customer experience.
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.ph.
We envision a world where everyone has access to quality financial services. Providing our users with a stellar product and excellent customer experience is at the heart of our business. We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
What you'll do:
- Manage daily customer operations such as orders, account verification, and fullfilment.
- Monitor and analyze transactions.
- Respond to any customer issues.
- Facilitate and respond to customer emails and calls.
- Plan and implement strategies to provide excellent customer experience.
- Work closely with the development, marketing, and compliance teams in improving the product and providing solutions to increase product and process efficiency.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
Work on a big idea that is changing the world
Own your projects
Be a part of a fun, smart and ambitious team
Work with experienced Silicon Valley entrepreneurs
Competitive compensation package
Free food (we provide lunch and eat together)
Flexible sick/vacation day policy