- Create a strategic social media campaigns and content that aligns with Coins.ph’s vision and is informed by national/local business needs, culture, trends and social platforms.
- Create, curate, and manage Coins.ph-branded content and stories that are differentiated and compelling - stories that break through the clutter, build an emotional connection to the audience, and encourages them to take action
- Design, create and manage campaigns to acquire, activate and retain engaged users within and beyond our existing market.
- Continuously measure the quality of campaigns / engagement efforts by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data / metrics and insights, and then acting on that information.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Build and maintain relationships with local communities of users across the country.
- Develop strategies to accelerate and scale our community efforts to drive user education and engagement with the Coins.ph brand
- Organize and execute events for our existing and potential users and in-person marketing events.
- Graduated witha degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Business Management, Public Relations, or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years experience managing a brand’s social media (in house or via agency)
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Is metrics-driven and adept at using social analytics tools to adjust and optimize campaigns for a variety of objectives
- Is detail-oriented and possesses excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Experienced with ad, copy and creative testing and optimization
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi-tasking and organizational ability
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Fluent in English and Filipino
- Is a self-starter and has the ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Demonstrable successes working with and creating engagement programs for communities online and/or offline.
- Experience in event management and/or organization.
- Interest in and skill with public speaking and in-person training.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 12F Centerpoint Bldg. Garnet Road cor Julia Vargas, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.