Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Asia
Coins.ph is on a mission to create an open financial system by providing everyone easy access to Web3 and digital assets. A regulated entity, Coins is the most established crypto brand in the Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 16 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and also access a wide range of payment services.
- FP&A operates across 4 main functions:
- Planning - Projections, working with management and team leads
- Specialized Expertise - Knowledge and experience that can be directly applied to Coins operations
- Analytics, Analytics & Decision Support - Taking available data and turning it into insights, recommendations, scenario analysis, and any other output useful across the organization and in decision making
- Management Reporting - Provide top-level reporting as well as any deep dive necessary to support greater institutional knowledge
- Provide financial analysis support to initiatives within the payments and crypto industry
- Work closely with management team to update and create reports for internal management, team leads, Board of Directors and external stakeholders
- Complete budgeting & forecasting and reporting and analysis across the corporation.
- Automate processes to provide more frequent updates to management
- Monitor spending and expenditures and act to keep costs within budget
- Keep up-to-date with industry/consumer crypto trends with potential business impact
- Review monthly, quarterly & annual financial statements as well as analytics to spot and address potential issues in operations with financial impact
- Work with team leads to understand future headcount and spending needs
- Modify and/or create new financial models for projecting various business items
- Provide advisory and decision support to various teams on financial impacts and needs of new projects
- Explore tools that will scale the FP&A team
- Ad hoc projects are required by the business
- Reports directly to CFO
- Professional Accounting Designation and/or MBA
- At least 5 years of financial management experience, preferably in a financial institution, investment or securities industry or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience, preferably at the Manager level, in the areas of financial planning & analysis
- Strong experience in financial modeling, model auditing and business intelligence tools.
- Deep understanding of the payments industry & familiarity with crypto markets
- Ability to lead, mentor, and develop a high performing team of motivated professionals.
- Initiative, inquisitiveness, drive and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines within a team environment.
- Strategic and proactive with strong critical thinking skills to analyze problems and tackle challenges in innovative ways.
- Fluency in English with outstanding communication and presentation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave