Coins is one of the first blockchain backed platforms serving over 10 million customers. Founded in 2014 in the Philippines, Coins intended to improve accessibility of financial services in the country. The company’s mobile app now provides consumers with direct access to banking and digital payment services, including local and international remittances, mobile air-time, bill payments, game credits, and online shopping. You will be a part of our geographically spread remote international team of highly skilled professionals.
About Our Team
The Compliance team works on internal systems for the operations team.
We reduce manual work, help to prepare reports for regulatory institutions, and improve customer verification efficiency. Our mission is to establish solid automation processes for the operations team, so that they can provide high-quality customer experience to our users.
The challenge is to keep a lot of details in mind, in order to think about corner cases and UX. We're looking for senior and middle software engineers to maintain and evolve the platform we have.
Technologies We Use
- Python (mostly Django, you may rarely encounter Tornado, aiohttp, and Flask);
- Go (domain-driven design based on Go-Kit);
- Terraform to manage AWS and treat Infrastructure as Code;
- Helm as Package Manager for Kubernetes allows us to have a decent contract between Product Engineering and Site Reliability Engineer team;
- Kubernetes with enhanced monitoring (Prometheus), vertical and horizontal pod auto-scaler, and network security policies;
- Postgres, Kafka, Redis;
- Jaeger, Prometheus, VictoriaMetrics, Grafana.
- We are moving away from our monolith legacy services by deconstructing that to Go microservices;
- We must comply with up-to-date regulatory requirements;
- Constantly work on automation of internal processes.
- At least 2-3 years of experience with Python and Django
- Knowledge of Go
- Readiness to communicate independently with various stakeholders
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance