Who we are
Coins.ph is a leading mobile wallet and payments platform in the Philippines that enables anyone, including those without a bank account, to easily access financial services directly from their phone.
Founded in 2014 in the Philippines and serving over 10 million Filipinos, the Coins.ph mobile app provides customers with direct access to banking and digital payment services, including local and international remittances, mobile air-time, bill payments, game credits, and online shopping. Coins.ph is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever blockchain-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
We envision a world where everyone has access to quality financial services, improving everyday life through convenient, accessible, and approachable products and services.
Who we're looking for
As a Marketing Associate under the Wallet Marketing team, you will play a key role in driving the company’s growth through end-to-end ideation and execution of acquisition, activation, retention, and go-to-market campaigns.
What you'll do
As a Marketing Associate, you will:
- Conceptualize, execute, and measure marketing campaigns and promotions focused on driving acquisition, retention, engagement and advocacy for digital wallet services.
- Engage with partners to create fair and mutually beneficial marketing collaborations to drive awareness and product usage.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of thematic and tactical campaigns and co-marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Crypto marketing team to build and execute cross-sell initiatives.
- Coordinate with other marketing functions and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure requirements and deadlines are met.
- Work with the Strategic Marketing team to draw insights and identify growth opportunities based on customer data and market trends.
- Stay updated on marketing best practices and implement ways to apply it to Coins
- Perform other related duties and tasks as may be required from time to time
Who you are:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in campaigns or brand management (experience in fintech, fast moving consumer goods or e-commerce is a plus)
- Graduate of Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or any related course (or experience)
- Experienced in conceptualizing and running thematic and tactical campaigns.
- Passionate about building a brand by creating genuine and authentic customer relationships.
- Excellent command of English and Filipino, both verbal and written communication
- Data and results driven.
- Highly-flexible, able to wear multiple hats, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Thinks fast under pressure and solves problems on-the-go
- Trustworthy and able to protect confidential information with discretion
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work quickly without supervision
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with team members
- Has a track record for getting things done - drive, ownership, and execution is at the core of our culture
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening