Who we are
Coins.ph is a leading mobile wallet and payments platform in the Philippines that enables anyone, including those without a bank account, to easily access financial services directly from their mobile phone.
Founded in 2014 in the Philippines and serving over 10 million Filipinos, the Coins.ph mobile app provides customers with direct access to banking and digital payment services, including local and international remittances, mobile air-time, bill payments, game credits, and online shopping. Coins.ph is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever blockchain-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
We envision a world where everyone has access to quality financial services, improving everyday life through convenient, accessible, and approachable products and services.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for Phone Support Specialists to join our Operations Team under the Customer Solutions group. The successful candidates shall respond to customer questions and concerns via phone in relation to daily customer operations such as transaction processing, account verification, incident reporting and handling. They shall act as the (literal) voice of the customers within the company and raise issues to the relevant teams.
What you'll do
As a Phone Support Specialist, you will:
- Respond to inbound customer calls in a timely manner and within SLA.Listen to customers with empathy and a level-head and provide excellent customer service experience overall.
- Quickly resolve customer complaints via phone by closely coordinating with other teams.
- Meticulously maintain a call log and provide daily, weekly, and/or monthly reports regarding customer concerns received.
- Help plan and implement strategies based on customer feedback to improve experience across the board, from process efficiency to product improvements
- Evaluate SOPs and plan and implement ways to improve service and process efficiency
- Stay updated on best practices and create strategies on how to apply it to Coins
- Perform other related duties and tasks as may be required from time to time
Who you are:
- Passionate about building lasting customer relationships and optimizing processes
- Graduate of Communications, Business Management, Operations Management, or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Filipino
- Knowledgeable in Google Suite programs
- Highly-flexible, able to wear multiple hats, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Thinks fast under pressure and solves problems on the go without being overwhelmed
- Trustworthy and able to protect confidential information with discretion
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work quickly without supervision
- Discreet and upholds customer privacy and confidential information
- Has a track record for getting things done - drive, ownership, and execution is at the core of our culture
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave