- Pasig, Philippines30F, UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
AML / Risk Manager
As an AML / Risk Manager, you will be accountable for the development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s AML program; for the analysis and management of AML and Terrorist financing risk, meeting regulatory obligations in a timely manner, and the proactive implementation of best practices and improvements to the assurance framework.
You have hands-on experience in formulating and implementing Anti-Money Laundering policies and ensuring ongoing compliance in a customer-facing banking environment. You are analytical, creative and detail oriented, with excellent communication skills. You have a proactive attitude and demonstrate a high degree of independent thinking and commercial awareness.
- Conduct customer due diligence and merchant due diligence analyses
- Assist in creating a control framework for Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, Know Your Customer (KYC) and other relevant laws and regulations
- Ensure operational processes are sufficient, documented, and implemented such as fraud monitoring, customer due diligence, merchant due diligence, and AML/CFT controls
- Investigate suspected fraudulent or illegal activities and provide recommendations and documentation
- Graduated from a 4-year business, accounting, law, or related course from a reputable institution.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at Coins.ph
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, adhere to strict deadlines.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.