Certified Public Accountant
- Pasig, Philippines30, UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 35,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / monthPHP35,000.0060,000.0035,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We envision a world where everyone has access to quality financial services. Providing our users with a stellar product and excellent customer experience is at the heart of our business. We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
What you'll do:
- Perform company accounting operations and determine revenues and expenditures.
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and perform monthly revenue analysis and calculation.
- Generate monthly revenue and expenditure reports to management.
- Present account reconciliation summary to management on regular basis.
- Analyze and reconcile revenue-related and direct cost of revenue accounts.
- Evaluate and verify revenue is accurately and timely recorded according to relevant accounting requirements.
- Monitor inventory movement of various virtual currencies such as BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH
- Perform timely reconciliation of inventory accounts recognized in the books and third-party exchange reports
- Work with the data and virtual currencies teams to ensure that proper accounting, reconciliation and revenue recognition policies are in place and being followed by all parties
- Revenue recognition of each of the
- Analyze currency rates movement
- Prepare accounting entries for multiple international entities by compiling and analyzing account information and ensures that entries are correctly and properly posted in the accounting system
- Maintains the accounting system and ensure that the system is updated on a daily basis.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and year-end closing of books in a timely manner.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by keeping proper and useful auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with an upbeat and positive attitude.
- Assists finance manager in day to day finance operations.
- Minimum 6-year experience in the accounting or auditing field.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Finance experience in a financial institution preferred
- Experience in one of three areas: owning and closing a set of books, revenue accounting or fintech inventory control
- Big 4-experience is an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; high organizational skills
- Proficiency in accounting principles
Proven integrity in dealing with internal and external contracts and in implementing company data privacy.
- Knowledge of digital currencies or financial institutions a plus
- Loves numbers
- Detail -oriented, professional attitude and reliable.
- Must be well organized, self-starter and willing to work with less supervision
- Flexibility and eagerness to meet the challenges of a start-up organization
- Passion for startups and financial inclusion
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Financial Analysis
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.