As an AML / Risk Manager, you will be accountable for the development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s AML program; for the analysis and management of AML and Terrorist financing risk, meeting regulatory obligations in a timely manner, and the proactive implementation of best practices and improvements to the assurance framework.
You have hands-on experience in formulating and implementing Anti-Money Laundering policies and ensuring ongoing compliance in a customer-facing banking environment. You are analytical, creative and detail oriented, with excellent communication skills. You have a proactive attitude and demonstrate a high degree of independent thinking and commercial awareness.
- Establish and maintain existing AML procedures and frameworks to mitigate risks
- Consult and work efficiently with management and front-line operations staff
- Develop and ensure adequate management of AML and Terrorist Financing risk
- Ensure that risk strategy is reflected in internal documents and external disclosures to regulators and business partners;
- Manage the company’s AML program, coordinating with the Head of Compliance
- Maintain sufficient awareness of the company’s staff on AML strategy
- Foster relationships with the AMLC and other government agencies / regulatory bodies for all AML-related matters.
- Graduated from a 4-year business, accounting, law, or related course from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience relative to AML Compliance in the Banking / Financial Services Industry.
- AML experience and certifications
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, adhere to strict deadlines.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.