- Pasig, Philippines12F Centerpoint Bldg. Julia Vargas cor Garnet St, Pasig, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), PhilippinesPasigNational Capital Region (Metro Manila)Philippines
- Full time
We envision a world where everyone has access to quality financial services. Providing our users with a stellar product and excellent customer experience is at the heart of our business. We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
- Assists with the Company’s legal responsibilities such as conducting research about regulations, laws and regulatory policies.
- Assists in drafting of documents, letters, and agreements.
- Performs administrative duties such as responding to correspondence and taking minutes of the meeting.
- Organizes and maintains the company’s legal documents in a paper and electronic filing system.
- Must be a graduate of Legal Management/Law. Work experience as a paralegal will be considered in lieu of educational background.
- Must have 2-3 years prior experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent oral, written and organizational skills.
- Can effectively multi-task without compromising the work quality.
- Can work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to effectively function in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Experience with administrative work.
- Can relate to different people in various roles and positions.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Analyzing Data
- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- People Management
- Reading Comprehension
- Accountancy & Legal Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.