Sr. HR Generalist
- Pasig, Philippines12F Centerpoint Bldg. Julia Vargas cor Garnet St, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Coins.ph is the most trusted mobile wallet and digital currency exchange in the Philippines. We envision a world where everyone has access to quality financial services. Providing our users with a stellar product and excellent customer experience is at the heart of our business.
We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
You will be part of the team that works toward the growth of Coins.ph and its employees through creating and maintaining an excellent employee experience.
About the Role
The successful Sr HR Generalist to head up our HR Function. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this role will be responsible for the end to end process of HR. You will also be managing an HR Associate. The Sr HR Generalist will be leading in-country recruitment initiatives, on-boarding, evaluation, contract renewals, training and development and termination of employment. He/ She will also be responsible for HR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files.
As a Sr HR Generalist, you will be responsible for 360 HR functions such as:
- Employee Relations
- HR Compliance
- Employee Onboarding
- HR Admin
- Training and development
- HR policies and procedures
- Performance evaluation and Management
- Employee Engagement and company events and activities
- Employee Compensation and Benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Psychology, Industrial Relations or any related courses
- At least 5 years’ experience as an HR Generalist from an MNC or a start-up
- With PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Experience in Human Resources processes and policies, external best practice and legal compliance
- Proven ability to provide concise, articulate and insightful analysis in written and verbal form, as well as translate into effective presentations.
- Strong analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12F Centerpoint Bldg. Julia Vargas cor Garnet St, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.