Store Manager (Metro Manila)
- Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
The Store Manager is responsible for the following:
- Leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of the store to which he/she is assigned.
- Creating the tone and personality of the store by being an advocate of training, customer service, product knowledge and education, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our Guiding Principles.
The Store Manager will also be required to do the following:
- Frequent standing.
- Food handling.
- Working with sharp objects.
Must have at least 3 years of experience in retail management.
Must have excellent leadership skills.
Must have basic computer skills.
Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
Must be able to effectively communicate with the team.
Must be able to focus on distant and close-range projects.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Problem Sensitivity
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Total Quality Management
- Hospitality Management
- Hospitality Management [Hotel & Restaurant Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.