Store Manager (Metro Manila)
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed vocational course
- 7 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter responds
- 35% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Must have at least 3 years of experience in retail management.
Must have excellent leadership skills.
Must have basic computer skills.
Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
Must be able to effectively communicate with the team.
Must be able to focus on distant and close-range projects.
The Store Manager is responsible for the following:
- Leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of the store to which he/she is assigned.
- Creating the tone and personality of the store by being an advocate of training, customer service, product knowledge and education, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our Guiding Principles.
The Store Manager will also be required to do the following:
- Frequent standing.
- Food handling.
- Working with sharp objects.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks