- Work with the stakeholders, senior PMs and developers to analyze the needs and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware, and IT processes
- Understand the product in order to help set a product vision and strategy in collaboration with senior PMs
- Learn our clients/market to analyze competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on clients/market demands
- Identify new opportunities or new features to develop using quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Determine the minimum viable product (MVP) for that opportunity, create a solid road map launching it to market
- Co-manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Be up to date with the new trend in the market and bring innovative solutions about the service that the business provides.
- Maintain and update existing features
- Perform such other duties as customarily performed by a professional in other, same, or similar engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience being a Product Manager, Product Owner, or any role of the same capacity.
- Has experience in working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary
- Ability to multitask, work independently and demonstrate keen attention to details
- Has familiarity with SEO/SEM Metrics and optimization tools as well as a/b testing and user analysis tools
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to balance competing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
About Code Ninja IT Solutions Inc
Here at Code Ninja we are always challenged by innovation. We like thinking about big ideas while starting out small. This is why we hire the best talent we can find and outfit them with state-of-the art tools as well as a healthy working environment. We’re very proud of our groundbreaking projects that have generated over millions of users. We want you to build the next cool thing with us.