About the Company
Code Ninja houses 3 different US-based tech startups. This role will be assigned to our youngest startup - Veterans Home Access or DD214 Direct. It is a technology first company dedicated to helping veterans and military families retrieving their government records. We aim to be the change these veterans need in getting their benefits faster.
Who You Are
You are an innovator at heart. You like to tinker with programs to maximize its full potential.
As an Application Specialist, you will develop and support the team in streamlining processes and increase overall efficiency while staying legally compliant. Identification of areas of improvement or enhancements on existing systems are also to be performed by the Application Specialist through research, optimization tests, data analysis, and internal/external collaboration. Ultimately, you play a crucial role in the company’s core business of facilitating the documents of veterans.
This team is in a work from home setup and the company will provide the necessary equipment to succeed in the role.
What You’ll Do
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise on the programs and services of the company
- Spearhead the development of configuration standards with key focus on automation
- Keep up to date with the latest development in CRM softwares and practices
- Support the Operations in the review and enhancement of business processes
- Collaborate with like-minded professionals outside the organization
- Conduct and document optimization tests (A/B, split testing, etc.)
- Understand the requirements and translate these to system features / solutions
- Create knowledge base on various features and improvements
- Report, present and train the team regularly
- A self-starter who can deliver novel and collaborative solutions
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/IT/Business Management/Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in the field of Business Systems and IT ideally as a functional software developer implementing CRM or SaaS solutions
- Detailed, organized, and results-oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with different project methodologies (agile, waterfall, et al.)
- Advanced knowledge in Zendesk and Tableau preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance