Background of the Role
Code Ninja is looking for a Customer Sales Representative for one of our startups, Veterans Home Access. Veterans Home Access is a veteran-owned business that simplifies and expedites the search and delivery of military discharge documents.
The Customer Sales Representative will be responsible for handling customer support inquiries through phone and email. The scope of the role includes selling our product and services. We are in search of someone with strong sales experience, customer service, chat, and email management, and excellent communication skills.
- Act as the first point of contact for all service questions. Utilize voice and non-voice channels to resolve customer queries.
- Capture and track customer feedback and coordinate with internal teams to resolve issues.
- Inbound Customer Service: Interact with customers over phone/email to address various product queries and issues.
- Outbound Customer Service: Call/email prospective clients to explain product and services, and build professional working relationships
- Sales: Generate leads/prospects over the phone, follow-up with leads who have been contacted in the past
- Maintain the client database and ensure that client/customer information is always correct and updated.
- Collaborate with our Arizona and Manila office to enforce the goal to close qualified leads
- You have at least 1–2 solid years’ experience in Inbound and Outbound Customer Service, Inbound Upselling, Chat, and Email Support
- Excellent listening, convincing, and communication skills. A good American accent is a must.
- Excellent track record in Customer Service and Sales
- You are comfortable with technology (email, Google, VOIP, etc.).
- Familiarity with CRM applications, Zendesk, and other platforms is a plus
- You can work on a night shift. Flexibility to work on the weekends and PH holidays is a plus.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Customer Service