- Quezon City, Philippines4th Floor Vignet Center, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
About Code Ninja
Code Ninja IT Solutions, Inc. is a Philippine based company established in 2010. Since then, it has been providing software solutions to its US-based investors and clients. It is owned and operated by the founders of ImportGenius, BuildZoom, Flexport, and Operam - companies backed by Y Combinator, Peter Thiel, and Formation 8.
Operam is a data-driven marketing agency delivering creative strategies that produce results for your business. At Operam we combine the best and brightest data scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into one company. We utilize machine learning to guide our decisions, real-time data to receive creative insight, and algorithms to continually optimize your content.
This role is responsible for day-to-day assistance in managing Facebook campaigns with their assigned clients, supporting their immediate management team. In addition, responsible for the development and execution of campaigns, budgets, optimization, and providing proactive recommendations.
● Plan, execute, and report successful social & search campaigns across Facebook
● Oversee day to day campaign management, budgets, and optimizations in support of client goals
● Develop and manage search keyword as well as social targeting strategies
● Launch and ensure quality assurance of campaigns
● Pull reporting and analytics
● Identify incremental strategy recommendations for clients
● Work across departments to ensure client holistic media and business goals are met
● Stay informed on the most up-to-date on media platforms, tools, & industry trends
● Proactively seek out innovative solutions
Experience / Skills:
● Familiarity with Paid Social
● Strong written and oral communication skills – demonstrates a high level of professionalism
● Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field from an accredited university or college
● 1-2 years of experience at an advertising/marketing agency (relative experience considered)
● Facebook Ads Manager
● Excel expertise, including the use of advanced functions such as pivot tables
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Facebook Ads
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.