Customer Sales Representative
- Quezon City, PhilippinesEulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
Background of the Role
Code Ninja is looking for a Customer Success Manager for one of our startups, Veterans Home Access. Veterans Home Access is a veteran-owned business that simplifies and expedites the search and delivery of military discharge documents.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for handling customer support inquiries through phone and email. The scope of the role includes selling our product and services. We are in search of someone with strong sales experience, customer service, chat, and email management, and excellent communication skills.
- Act as the first point of contact for all service questions. Utilize voice and non-voice channels to resolve customer queries.
- Capture and track customer feedback and coordinate with internal teams to resolve issues.
- Inbound Customer Service: Interact with customers over phone/email to address various product queries and issues.
- Outbound Customer Service: Call/email prospective clients to explain product and services, and build professional working relationships
- Sales: Generate leads/prospects over the phone, follow-up with leads who have been contacted in the past
- Maintain the client database and ensure that client/customer information is always correct and updated.
- Collaborate with our Arizona and Manila office to enforce the goal to close qualified leads
- You have at least 1–2 solid years’ experience in Inbound and Outbound Customer Service, Inbound Upselling, Chat, and Email Support
- Excellent listening, convincing, and communication skills. A good American accent is a must.
- Excellent track record in Customer Service and Sales
- You are comfortable with technology (email, Google, VOIP, etc.).
- Familiarity with CRM applications, Zendesk, and other platforms is a plus
- You can work on a night shift. Flexibility to work on the weekends and PH holidays is a plus.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Vignet Center, Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, 1110 Quezon City, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.