Regional Supply Planning & Warehouse Manager
- Kebayoran Lama, Indonesia
- Penuh waktu
- Leading Planning & Warehouse teams, developing people skills and competencies through effective coaching, managing performance, setting & personally communicating and reviewing the expectations and performance of team members, ensuring high level compliance to business safety and operational policies
- Developing & Leading strategic initiatives to build world class Supply Chain Planning Warehousing practices through continuous development of people and improvements on process & tools utilizing latest technology
- Leading the Business Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) – Navigating the business through generating best possible view on cost and service risks & opportunities in short to long terms periods, driving profitable business outcomes & achievement of business targets.
- Running weekly / monthly S&OP meetings, coordinating activities & resolution management between functions (sales, marketing, manufacturing, warehouse, delivery, procurement and finance) to balance demand & supply at lowest possible cost and deliver high level customer service
- Management of Mega DCs / Hub Warehouses & DCs under responsibility with strict compliance to business safety rules & policies
- Delivery of high level customer service at optimal cost.
- Contribution to the development of National Strategic & Tactical Plans and Budget Plans
- Execution of Strategic & Tactical plans at regional level with high level of discipline and integrity
- FG Inventory Durability Management
- Pallets, RGB Empties, CO2 tanks, Demurrage
- Developing and monitoring the execution of optimized production schedules for all manufacturing lines balancing the cost & the service, working in collaboration with manufacturing team utilizing SAP PPDS ( Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling )
- Managing bulk distribution planning to achieve on or below budget delivery cost through reducing out of matrix movements and supplying customer demand from the lowest cost source
- Operation Packaging Materials Planning ( Short term call ups ), Management of Direct Material Supplier Service Levels
- Ensuing high level DIFOT for all deliveries between CCAI sites and to our customers through utilization of Shipment Tracking Boards , driving internal collaboration for success
- Managing Inventory / Working Capital ( FGs & RMs ) for the operations
- Technical support for warehousing operation including forklifts, high level of utilization of assets
- Effective casual workforce management in warehouses
- Warehouse infrastructure planning and management ( facilities, leasing, new investments, 3rd parties) as per company policy
- Ensuring all warehouse activities compliance to safety and operational standards, policies, strategies, and procedures.
At personal level:
High level demonstration of CCAI Values and Behaviors within the work environment, adherence to company policies, in particular OHS and legal requirements is critical.
Constructively challenging the status quo for self and peers, team members, managers. Always looking for a better way.
Effective communication & presentation of opportunities to Senior Management Team to enable support & resources to deliver target business results.
Continuously expending personal knowledge & experience through research, study, exposure to other roles / teams and actively working on Individual Development Plan
- Min Bachelor degree, preferably major in Industrial Engineering
- Having experience and expert in Logistic and Planning
- Minimum five years of working experience in Marketing, Logistics or planning discipline
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid - Senior Level Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Supply Chain
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda No.4, Pd. Pinang, Kby. Lama, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12310, Indonesia
- Food / Beverages
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.