- Kebayoran Lama, Indonesia
- Full time
- Ensure user’s requirements are defined and met in project works
- Ensure the facilities and equipment designed, procured, constructed and commissioned meet CCA quality standards.
- Ensure appropriate specifications are prepared and that finished project works are tested and inspected to ensure they meet CCA standards (TCCC standards, AS and SNi Standards, Regulation, CCA fire standards etc.)
- Ensure project works are delivered on time
- Ensure that timing of project works is coordinated with stakeholder’s needs
- Plan, monitor, and control the project expense to ensure expenditure is in line with the approved budget.
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates’ performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Prepare and implement a project safety plan for each project identifying safety hazards and controls specific to the project
- Ensure that project works are designed and built to protect the safety of CCA staff, customers and vendors and the public.
- Prepare and implement a project risk management plan to ensure project activities to do not impact CCA operations and that project specific risks are controlled
- Tertiary degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics, chemical, process or industrial engineering)
- Experience in FMCG manufacturing and logistics
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proficient in standard MS applications
- Mechanical / Spatial reasoning
- Abstract reasoning and logic
- Commercial skills
- Construction or engineering management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda No.4, Pd. Pinang, Kby. Lama, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12310, Indonesia
- Food / Beverages
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.