Senior Front End Web Developer
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 69% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 30,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- CyberOne, Quezon City, Philippines
SENIOR / MID LEVEL FRONT END DEVELOPER
At least 3-4 years of working experience developing in PHP/HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap,
Extensive API integration skills: Payment gateways, WooCommerce API
Desired skills: Twig / Timber
Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
Strong understanding of coding standards, website optimization techniques, SEO fundamentals and server side environments.
Strong interest in technology and in particular developments in the above areas mentioned.
SENIOR / MID LEVEL FRONT END / WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
Coapperative is looking for a Front End Developer for an environment including Wordpress.
Gain the opportunity of joining small dynamic digital agency specialising in CMS and mobile apps.
As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining websites and backend integrations in a mainly WordPress environment.
Knowledge of and experience with PHP, Foundation/Bootstrap Frameworks, API integration and SASS are important.
- Ability to test, debug, deploy applications in development and production-class environments.
- Work with English speaking creative design teams to turn designs into a working reality maintaining brand consistency.
- Isolate existing weaknesses in code base and optimize based on industry best practices
- Work on the development, testing and documentation of new client sites
- Assist clients with WordPress-related technical and usage problems
- Strong WordPress developer with experience building themes and plug-ins
- Experience developing responsive websites (Bootstrap/ Foundation)
- Expertise in translating designs with a good understanding of usability and appreciation for good user experience
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus