Expired in 2 months
A unique opportunity to join a fast growing boutique digital agency developing iOS applications for international clients. We will also be looking to work in the realm of the Internet of Everything (IoE) where there is a real buzz globally.
You will be responsible for developing or updating existing iOS applications for household brands as well as projects that have a social significance. The work will be varied, challenging and interesting.
You must be able to manage your own time, support the management teams, document your code and work to deadlines. In addition, you will be able to follow specifications (usually wireframes) and work with designers to integrate application look and feel.
Finally, you will be required to test and work with QA teams to fix bugs and make applications ready for submission to the app store.
- iOS Developer with more than 1-2 years experience
- Objective C, Swift
- Native library development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- svn, Github, source safe or similar to enable code control
- Submitting applications through the app store and provisioning of applications.
- Jenkins, Testflight distribution.
- Connectivity experience (Wi-fi or Bluetooth) through an application
Nice to have
- Games development experience a BIG plus
- Development with peripherals that can be controlled through applications
- Web Service Integration through REST, SOAP
- Unit Test experience
- Database experience, SQL Lite a plus
Other things we look for:
- Have published applications in the store.
- A self-starter who can develop applications from specification to delivery.
- Someone not afraid to learn on the job and who wants to learn from an experienced mobile management team.
- The ability to think outside the box to solve problems.
- A passion for mobile. Preferably with a portfolio of their own work and a knowledge of the mobile landscape and latest trends.
- Ability to have fun as well as work.
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape and latest trends.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible schedule (You can come in anytime between 9 AM and 11 AM)
- HMO on Day 1
- Annual Appraisal with salary review based on performance
- We encourage our employees to open up idea’s that you find interesting and we can look at funding them
- We have a sophisticated buddy system to help people learn new technology
- Monthly team Building
- Free food once a week
- We always explore on new technology to use in our projects (you will never be out dated)
- We like open source and we contribute to the open source github community
- Version Control (Git, SVN, HG)
- Responsive Design
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- CyberOne Buildin Eastwood, Eastwood, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.