Junior WordPress Developer
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 19% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 days ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20.00 - 40.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- CyberOne, Eastwood, Quezon, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Experience in/with:
- WordPress Development
- PHP Development
- LAMP or XAMPP environment
- developing responsive websites (Bootstrap)
- Shopping carts (WooCommerce)
- Payment Gateways, PayPal, bank integrations
- Extensive knowledge of Current WordPress Plug-ins;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Can work with minimum supervision;
- Team Player;
- Can work in a fast-paced environment;
- Patient, hardworking, and trustworthy;
- Willing to work long hours and extra days if needed;
- A portfolio that showcase your experience and skills.
Nice to have:
- Web Service Integration through REST, SOAP;
- Developing Plug-in from scratch;
- Design Experience.
Sourcefit Philippines is Looking for a Junior WordPress Developer. Gain a unique opportunity to join a fast growing technical team developing responsive and interactive Wordpress and wooCommerce sites for a number of US and UK based clients. For the right candidate, this will be an opportunity down the road to lead a team of similar developers.
The work will be for a number of different clients so the experience you will be getting will be challenging, interesting, and it will vary. You must be able to manage your own time, support the management teams, document your code and work to deadlines.
In addition, you will be able to follow specifications (usually wireframes) and work with designers to integrate digital look and feel. Finally you will be required to test and work with QA teams to fix bugs and make web applications ready for production.
- Utilize WordPress in developing/customizing plug-ins and themes.
- Extending plug-ins to tailor fit the needs of the client.
- Work with Project Manager to get a clearer feel of the WordPress sites to be developed.
- Responsible for end to end delivery and ongoing development in a XAMPP, LAMP environment.
- Partner up with Design team in delivering websites.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible schedule (You can come in anytime between 9 AM and 11 AM)
- Work From Home Option (Once or twice a week)
- HMO on Day 1
- Annual Appraisal with salary review based on performance
- We encourage our employees to open up idea’s that you find interesting and we can look at funding them
- We have a sophisticated buddy system to help people learn new technology
- Monthly team Building
- Free food Once a week
- We always explore on New technology to use in our projects (you will never be out dated)
- We like open source and we contribute to the open source github community