The Audit Assistant is tasked to oversee the day-to-day movement of SKUs ( from warehouse, to store branches, to end-customer) ensuring that all data reflected in the system are accurate and complete. Responsible for making any needed adjustments, generating transfer reports, and reporting of any unresolved issues for troubleshooting.
- Responds to all adjustment requests in a timely manner Verifies and validates all requests thoroughly through counterchecking system generated reports.
- Reports, records, and archives all discrepancies through a complete filing of all reports and request adjustments for future reference
- Ensures that all inventory is reconciled and closed daily
- Conducts monthly inventory audit in order to safeguard all established standards, metrics, policies, and procedures.
- Makes sure that all inventory movements are thoroughly recorded and archived
- Assists in periodic physical count of stocks to ensure that all products are classified properly and stored in good condition.
- Conducts random monthly cycle counts in stores across the nation.
- Supports the merchandising and marketing team by making sure that inventory metrics comply with business needs.
- Coordinates with the Audit Supervisor for the troubleshooting of any inventory issues such as loss, theft, or fraud, or any form of non-compliance
- BS Degree in Accountancy, Internal Auditing or Financial Accounting/Technology
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to data, work flow numeric information and problem solving.
- Flexibility to work alternate schedules and overtime.
- Willing to conduct field audits
- Will be assigned in the following Areas: Head Office (Pasig), Cebu, Iloilo, Davao, Cagayan De Oro (branch based)
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]