- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- Relevant computer science or the equivalent bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years’ prior experience in a leadership position.
- Previous airline and b2b software industry experience
- Strong Familiarity using .NET 4.0 capabilities such as LINQ, ADO.NET and Entity Framework
- Familiarity with WPF/Silverlight, SSRS/SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010+ and SQL Server 2008 R2+
- Outstanding people leadership and management skills
- Problem solving and sound judgment in relation to technical matters
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Level of flexibility while working in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Display a high level of confidence in times of uncertainty
- Apply industry best practices in both immediate and long term situations
- Mentor, coach and provide direction to team members to optimise their performance levels
- Maintain communication with other key stake holders
- Attend to bug issues that may arise
- Review code to ensure the highest quality is delivered
- Design patterns and UML
- Develop new functionalities within a given set of requirements
- Provide a high level of support to a global customer base
- Actively participate in the wider network of senior and junior developers
- Maintain clear and regular communication with relevant client stakeholders
- Demonstrate passion for our customers, our people and performance
- Open commitment to and modeling of the core values of the client.
- Commitment to the growth and development of your team. Managing and supporting team members who are not meeting their expectations.
- Contributing to your business group's development of long term strategies.
- Driving recommendations for continuous improvement and productivity.
CloudEngine Room Inc is a non traditional BPO company servicing New Zealand and Australian clients. We provide remote staffing services for Banking and Insurance, IT and communication, HR and payroll. Our clients are small and medium sized businesses with specific needs. The company provide high quality solutions in diverse business areas. We focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivery of result-oriented benefits to our clients through cost effective support, productivity and process reengineering. We value all our employees and treat each role as important to the company. This type of relationship helps us achieve our goals and move to the next level. If you are striving to reach your full potential and have good strong work ethics we are the company you are looking for.