- Pasig, PhilippinesSan Miguel Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are seeking a highly motivated, goal orientated and results driven candidate who has a broad knowledge of the Insurance industry (preferably) to process referrals sent through from our Online Platform, liaise with Advisers and aligned Brokers, and discuss and handle payments and queries directly from our customers over email, through our online portal and occasionally over the phone.
The successful candidate must be able to assess and apply rules to underwriting referrals, liaise with senior underwriter counterparts and convey results to advisers.
The successful candidate must be able to assist clients with policy enquiries, assess the support required and action any follow up.
An extensive experience in F&G (fire & general "commercial and domestic";) underwriting is required to make sound judgments when it comes to queries, most especially with their new business referrals, MTAs and help out in customer retention and concerns in line with the guidelines.
A fast learner and adapts quickly to the process and system.
A brief induction and training program will ensure you have a broad knowledge of our technical solution, underwriting platform and the industry generally.
- Ensure all work is underwritten according to our Underwriter guidelines and authority levels
- Coordinate and complete administrative duties necessary for you and your team's success
- Process new business, renewals, reviews, endorsements and cancellations in accordance with authority limits
- Manage reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices.
- Compile and distribute reports including Commission Payment Reports for our Advisers and aligned Brokers, and provide report summaries to executive management.
- Provide support to Advisers and aligned Brokers on use of our underwriting platform (overtime).
- 3+ years of experience in an Underwriting role in a NZ/AU/US set up.
- Experience in F&G (fire & general) Underwriting is PREFERRED
- An ability to listen, digest information and report on it in a way that it can be processed by different audiences (stakeholders, lawyers, medical, financial etc)
- Strong administrative skills and an ability to effectively manage all aspects of each Underwriter inquiry .
- Fast Learner and has the ability to cope up with process updates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to confidently handle sensitive, confidential information (such as commission payment reports).
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Experience in using Accounting and or Underwriting software highly preferable.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.