Customer Care Specialist
- Pasig, PhilippinesSan Miguel Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0035,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Clients Claims Management – i.e. but not limited to the following:
- Provide efficient and effective claims service to the clients/insured.
- Processing of new claim notifications of the client/insured.
- Collecting of accurate information and required documentation to proceed with a claim.
- Analyzing the claim made by the client/insured to establish whether it is within the policy conditions.
- Guide and assist the client/insured on how to proceed with the claim via call, email and SMS.
- Liaise with the insurer for the processing of the claim(s) requests.
- Monitoring the progress of the claim, sending follow ups as applicable to the insurer and providing necessary update to the client/insured via call, email and SMS within turnaround time.
- Prepare reports related to claims administration
- Monitoring accounts to identify overdue payments.
- Contacting clients via call, email and SMS to arrange the settlement of overdue payments.
- Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity.
- Utilize payment options (i.e. credit card, direct debit, bank transfer) to ensure settlement of required payments.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years and up experience on Claims Handling, Collection and Customer Service in an insurance broker account/company preferably Australia and/or New Zealand accounts.
- Proven record of effective and efficient administration and management of insurance claims, collection and customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Confident when dealing with people, often in difficult circumstances.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Takes initiative and ability to adapt quickly to different uncontrolled and unexpected scenarios.
- Discernment and ability to assess a situation objectively.
- High attention to detail and sound report-writing skills.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Manage large volume of inbound and outbound calls.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Working knowledge of Gmail, Spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.