- Pasig, PhilippinesSan Miguel Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Formulating client SEO strategies and conducting accurate SEO audits
- Implementing SEO end to end (from keyword research and complete audit implementation, to arranging content and links using our team resources, and executing disavows)
- Building out a strong technical agency like processes
- Setting up advanced GTM and Google Analytics measures
- Setting up online reports
- Setting up and optimising Google Search Console for each website
- Ensuring each website is receiving strong improvement from the work invested
- Providing assistance to the CMO in regard to data analysis for stakeholder reporting
- Keeping up to date with the latest and greatest SEO information, techniques and tools
- You must have a very strong background in technical implementation including solid experience with a wide range of content management systems, HTML, PHP and CSS.
- You are someone who likes to have their sleeves rolled up getting things done – you’re a master of productivity.
- Set up and manage citation building.
- Write and implement schema.
We are looking for someone with at least a few years of good SEO experience who can get stuck in straight away, without too much hand holding or training – although obviously they will be trained on our particular tools and processes. Or if they don’t have a huge amount of experience but can display good knowledge of all (or most) of these areas then that would be ok as well.
- With minimum of 3 years related experience
- Technical SEO
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Site Optimization
- Citation Building
- Link Building
- Keyword Research
- SEO Audit
- Video SEO (Nice to have)
- Google Ads experience (Bonus)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.