Software Developer (PHP Backend)
- Pasig, PhilippinesSan Miguel Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Produce robust high performing back-ends and server-side components that fall within the timeline and budget of a client’s initiative
- Will be working in an Agile Scrum team environment that share resources and experience to get projects across the line.
- Handle and provide support to other existing projects to help maintain and improve the functionality of their systems.
- In-charge of building features to scope, from the ground up and liaising progress with the rest of the development/management team.
- Report the Project Manager to ensure coding is to a good standard and is on track.
- Should have an enthusiasm for new web technologies, constantly wanting to push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Collaborate across your squad to understand our clients’ business needs and ensure desired outcomes are achieved
- Identify and prepare technical documentation
- 5+ years experience in Laravel Framework.
- Good understanding of templating engines like Twig or Blade
- Exceptional code quality and follow coding standards
- Solid understanding and experience of REST API concepts
- Solid understanding and experience of RCP concepts
- Solid understanding of caching and partial templating
- Experience with Git or Bitbucket for code management
- 3+ years of experience with MariaDB with experience in database architecture, migration scripts and database optimization
Nice to Have
- Experience with Twig template engine (Symfony component)
- Understanding of Redis
- Knowledge of the Google Cloud or AWS
- Experience with Symfony components
Other non-technical skills:
- Passionate about Digital Media, social media, technology, creative industries
- Positive attitude
- Impeccable English language and communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.