The job will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration and adaptability.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create the design and layout of a website while keeping user experience in mind
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Demonstrate and receive feedback about draft sites
- Meet clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Multimedia, Web Design, or other related field
- At least 3 - 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in multimedia programming and technology
- Excellent knowledge in HTML, CSS and CMS (Wordpress, Drupal etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent multimedia content development abilities
- Knowledge of content marketing a plus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.