- Mandaluyong, Philippines162 Epifanio de los Santos Avenue , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The job will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration and adaptability.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the general ledgers including journal entries, accounts payables, receivables, bank reconciliations and other requirements of your assigned client portfolio.
- Responsible for payroll preparation of your assigned portfolio.
- Respect accounting policies and procedures in line with the requirements of clients and developed with your manager.
- Manage month-end closing of accounts and prepare clients’ financial reports in collaboration with your manager.
- Preparation of all tax filings in compliance with BIR and statutory agencies.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance and/or Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountants preferred
- At least 1 - 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Experience in QuickBooks, XERO or any cloud based accounting system is highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is a must
- Can work with minimal supervision in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 162 Epifanio de los Santos Avenue , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.