- Taguig, Philippines40th Street , Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The primary purpose of this role is to identify business needs, assess the impact of system or process changes, elicit and document requirements, and provide insight to ensure requirements are translated into workable business solutions. This includes responsibility for conducting user-acceptance testing and providing post implementation support to business stakeholders and end-users to ensure solutions meet the prescribed business requirements.
- Develops business process analysis, user/systems requirement analysis and specifications
- Gathers both technical and non-technical requirements and creates specification, design and other system development life-cycle documentation
- Interacts with internal team members to assure that the system specifications are clearly communicated and documented
- Participates in the development of tests plans and test cases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related IT courses
- With at least 2 years of related experience
- In-depth working knowledge of relational database concepts
- Experience working with web architectures and object oriented technologies
- Help drafting client communications & managing client expectations
- Assists in process compliance
- Advices on best practices and ways to streamline business processes
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical problems to non-technical audiences
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.