- Taguig, Philippines, 10th Floor Inoza Tower, 40th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 13,312.00 - 15,000.00 PHP / monthPHP13,312.0015,000.0013,312.00MONTH
- Full time
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Maintain a neat and tidy personal presentation
- Be passionate about excellent customer service, and public relations
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10th Floor Inoza Tower, 40th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.