- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content for the ClickUp Help Center.
- Partner effectively with product and engineering teams to quickly learn new functionality and translate technical concepts into articles that produce positive user experiences.
- Work with ClickUp domain experts to identify gaps and maintain the technical accuracy of our content.
- Participate in quarterly projects as part of company OKRs.
- Willing to work on shift that has overlap with Pacific Standard Time (either 4 PM - 1 AM PH time or 6 AM - 3 PM PH time)
- Experience as a technical writer or content strategist --- writing help articles and step-by-step procedurals
- Strong English written communication skills
- Experience working with customers to help them better use software
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders and subject matter experts to resolve technical issues and communicate answers
- Experience with API documentation/writing
- Experience in documentation for software
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Provision of Macbook laptop for work
ClickUp is one app to replace them all. It's the future of work. More than just task management - ClickUp offers docs, reminders, goals, calendars, and even an inbox. Fully customizable, ClickUp works for every type of team, so all teams can use the same app to plan, organize, and collaborate. ClickUp is trusted by millions of users and over 100,000 teams at the world's best companies like Google, Airbnb, Uber, and Nike.