ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup as a Support Workforce Management Analyst within our Workforce Management Team! The successful candidate must be able to think critically and creatively in order to develop and implement innovative workforce management solutions. This role will be responsible for managing the intraday scheduling and staffing requirements in Support and ensuring resources are maximized and aligned to meet the needs of the business and the customers.
This role will work closely with WFM Senior Analysts, WFM Manager, and Support Managers to coordinate the distribution of work tasks to Support Reps by reviewing contact center volume, productivity, and patterns to optimize staffing levels. This includes tracking and processing adjustments and changes to align data with the true outcome of the daily activities in the contact center, while monitoring incoming volume, and ensuring even distribution among representatives based on workload to meet all service levels and performance goals.
- Optimizes schedules to maximize coverage.
- Monitors and maintains agent adherence.
- Processes planned and unplanned schedule changes, including same-day time off requests and overtime requests.
- Oversees the contact center in real-time by actively monitoring queues and adjusting staffing as needed.
- Resolves workforce management issues and requests in a timely manner.
- Works with managers and leadership to ensure compliance with workforce management policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure workforce management goals are met.
- Provides ongoing recommendations and internal communications with leaders on load balancing and staffing requirements.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records of workforce management activities and policies.
- Compiles and distributes workforce management reports as needed.
- Willing to work on US timezone
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong math ability
- Excellent computer skills and use of spreadsheets
- Familiar with skill-based, multi-channel scheduling
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with urgency
- Highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Playvox (Agyle Time) is a plus!
- Two years of experience as a support rep (agent) in a contact center environment is preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance