This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a hypergrowth startup in scaling our go-to-market initiatives. We’ve proven we are positioned to be an industry leader - without a single dollar spent on sales or marketing. We’ve grown to over 50,000 teams purely organically. Now, it’s time to add fuel to the fire! Our Revenue Operations organization is actively seeking a Deal Management Specialist to join our growing team!
In this role, you will apply your strong attention-to-detail skills to help drive accuracy of business operations. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, processing large volumes of orders from our global Sales organization. Reporting into Deal Desk Operations, you will be responsible for assisting on Order Operations processes, best practices, and systems.
- Order Operations is critical to supporting the Sales organization in closing clean deals that are documented properly across the company's systems
- Assist with order management operations, including validating quotes and processing signed orders
- Review deals to ensure that contract terms, billing information, and pricing is accurate and aligned with the data inside Salesforce CPQ
- Ensure all deal approvals have been obtained prior to processing
- Analysts are responsible for ensuring customer accounts are properly provisioned
- Become an expert in the company's systems, including Salesforce CPQ, and Billing systems to increase team effectiveness
- Willing to work US PST hours during the onboarding period and change to a different timezone afterwards
- Salesforce experience required
- Outstanding attention to detail and efficient written communication
- Curious individuals who learn quickly
- Salesforce CPQ preferred
- Startup experience preferred
- We thrive in fast-paced environments and we're looking for others who also enjoy moving quickly!
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Equipment - Laptop