We are looking for an executive assistant to support 3 of our G&A leaders (the CFO, CPO, and VP of Support). This is a unique opportunity to work directly with our executive team and see your hard work trickle down to all facets of the business.
Are you someone that prides themselves on their ability to pay close attention to detail while maintaining a vision of the bigger picture? Do you masterfully juggle many tasks simultaneously and know how to prioritize without dropping a ball? Do you have experience supporting C-suite executives with evolving schedules and priorities? Do you have a knack for getting to know someone so quickly you can basically read their mind and act in their best interest?
If your answers are a resounding YES, please read on and apply for the position below!
- Calendar management.
- Manage meeting agendas and keepting meeting minutes.
- Assist in preparing compelling presentation materials.
- Identify areas where Executive intervention is needed.
- Support the recruitment processes of a rapidly scaling engineering org.
- Event planning for team on and off-sites, as well as both virtual and in-person events.
- Liase with other admin professionals in the company to ensure all teams are well-supported.
- Willing to work US hours
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to correspond and coordinate with all kinds of stakeholders
- Highly independent and organized in their decision-making
- 2+ years of EA experience for C-suite.
- Experience planning small and large scale events is preferred
- Experience working in start-up environments.
- Confident, coachable, and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Equipment - Laptop