Customer Service Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 days
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- FMCG/ Telco
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 305B ALCCO Bldg Ortigas Ave. Greenhills San Juan, san juan city, Philippines
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in FMCG/ Manufacturing as OP Staff/ Customer Serviceis is a plus.
- Solid understanding of order processing, shipment processing, inventory, procurement and accounting management.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications especially Excel.
- Good planning, organizational, and customer-handling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic, vigilant to details, and able to do multi-tasking.
- Provide continuous evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Suggest methods to improve the efficiency and service of area operations to both internal and external customers.
- Check inventory to ensure requested product is available.
- Compute price and any appropriate discounts.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Verify if customer information is correct and up-to-date.
- Check customer account for credit and outstanding payments.
- Review orders for accuracy and completion.
- File copies of all orders that are received.
- Liaise with logistics planners to ensure delivery commitment is fulfilled.
- Liaise with logistics group for packing, special marking, delivery, and shipment arrangement.
- Coordinate with customers and Sales department to ensure completeness of orders such as quantity, price, and discounts.
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
We are a distributor of mobile devices to over 800 points of sales in the Philippines. We work closely with global brands in taking their products to market. From planning, registration, product launch, distribution, marketing and after sales and repair. We work closely with our customers in delivering the right assortment of mobile devices to grow their business, providing a steady supply of products at the right place at the right time, and implementing insight driven promotions to sellout products and drive long term business. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to creating value for our customers. We succeed together by combining mobile and web technology, world class process and a passion for challenging the status quo.