Permanent Work from Home
Working directly with the Financial Adviser, you will:
- Determine missing information (e.g., super contribution history) based on the client’s fact find and per Financial Adviser/Planner instruction
- Build financial advice strategies and scenario options for the adviser to consider
- Present comparison reports such as different investment, superannuation and insurance products for the client’s best interest and ensuring compliance
- Effectively utilise the systems software (Xplan, Midwinter, & the likes) to complete calculations and financial modelling
- Once approved by the Financial Adviser, complete all working papers for the file
As a Financial Planning Strategist, you will help our client drive growth by ensuring the delivery of high-quality work with quick turnaround time for completion of tasks.
- Provide day-to-day support to Australian Financial Advisers
- Coordinating with clients, financial institutions, insurance product providers and fund managers
- Undertaking research and analysis on superannuation, investment and risk products as required
- Prepares and collates client’s financial planning review paperwork for the financial adviser (e.g., Fact Find, Superannuation, SMSF, Investment and Fund reports, Insurance Quote, Recommendations, Statement of Advice, Risk Management, Fee Disclosure, Portfolio Valuations and Snapshots)
- Uploading and maintaining client files within XPLAN systems for compliance
- Performing other duties that the client may require, may include Wealth Solver/Risk Researcher comparison
- Comply with other tasks as assigned by the client and/or the management.
- At least 1 year work experience for an Australian Financial Planning firm preparing Statement of Advice (SOA)
- Skilled with Xplan, Xtools+ and other similar software
- 1-year call handling experience
- Previous exposure with Australian clients and awareness of Australian business culture
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, etc.)
- Reliable and with ability to maintain realistic balance among competing priorities and demands
- Accuracy in all things with a high level of professionalism and attention to detail
- A “client first” attitude to uphold the high standards of customer service and an inspiration to empower others
- Technically proficient, resourceful, good listener and highly trainable
- Respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of information
- Ability to multi-task and exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment, and discretion
Clear Admin People is seeking a competent Financial Planning Strategist to work with our client, a leading specialist in Australian financial planning and wealth advisory industry centred on accountability, transparency, and sustainability.Our client values a relationship-based approach to provide complete, tailored, and ongoing financial advice that focuses on creating strategies and pathways that contribute to financial freedom and success.
The Financial Planning Strategist’s role is to assist the Financial Adviser in developing and putting together all the advice strategies, comparisons, and recommendations. Said support is critical to enablie the Financial Adviser provide the best possible advice and help achieve their clients’ needs and goals.
This is a challenging and rewarding position for an outstanding professional who can work in a highly demanding and fast-paced environment - perfect for hard workers and quick learners who are proactive and has initiative. Ideal for an organised, client focused individual with the highest level of attention to detail.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- PC set with freight expense coverage
- Monthly Internet Subsidy
- Attendance Incentive
- Monthly Electricity Subsidy