Works directly with the Customer Service Manager to:
- Manage workflow and correspondence, prioritise tasks and filter action items as they arise
- Perform data entry into the client’s systems
- Prepare client documents for financial planning (including application forms, investment administration forms and the like)
- Proactively maintain our client databases to improve data integrity – client data is a both a key asset of the business and must be scrupulously guarded
- Liaise with third parties via phone and email to obtain relevant client information
- Perform general admin, including collation of client documents, scanning, printing, filing and mail management.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Gathering and organising client documents
- Updating client information in CRM
- Preparing reports for client meetings
- Coordinating with financial institutions and fund managers
- Conducting research on insurance plans and coverages
- Transcribing voice-recorded file notes
- Performing other duties that the client may require.
CLEAR Corporate is in search for world-class Financial Planning Administrators to work with a prospect client, a specialist Australian wealth advisory business.
This is a challenging & rewarding position for an outstanding professional. In this high-performance environment, the ideal Financial Planning Administrators are proactive & with good initiative. They are the business’ champions in ensuring that all client data is accurate and that pre & post Statement of Advice (SOA) processes are followed efficiently & effectively.
The Financial Planning Administrator provides administrative support to Australia-based financial advisers on a portfolio of products, prepares reports & statements of advice for clients. This is a fast-paced environment - perfect for hard workers and quick learners who are organised and client-focused with the highest level of attention to detail.
- Previous experience in financial planning administration role preferred
- Experience liaising with external investment platforms, insurance underwriters and fund managers regarding client implementation and issues preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, experience using Xplan and Salesforce is a plus
- Previous exposure to Australian business culture is an advantage.
- Fit to work status upon completion of the Pre-Employment Medical Exam (PEME) with a drug test and a valid NBI Clearance or proof of appointment with the NBI
- Technically proficient, resourceful, proactive, fast learner, and highly trainable
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- A professional with high attention to detail, reliability and work ethic
- Respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of information
- Ability to work in a busy environment, with 'can do' attitude and optimistic outlook that encourages others
- Be well organised with the ability to multi-task and deliver results across competing priorities
At the moment, this is for manpower pooling only, Work From Home (WFH).
Minimum IT requirement for an effective WFH is at least 10 mbps internet speed on a postpaid plan (ISP). And to be eligible to the monthly internet subsidy must have a back-up internet connection like a secondary subscription or prepaid device (pocket wi-fi or broadband router) with a network different from the main ISP.
CLEAR provides the PC set with reimbursable freight expense subsidy.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home