Works directly with the Customer Service Manager to:
- Manage workflow and correspondence, prioritise tasks and filter action items as they arise
- Perform data entry into the client’s systems
- Prepare client documents for financial planning (including application forms, investment administration forms and the like)
- Proactively maintain our client databases to improve data integrity – client data is a both a key asset of the business and must be scrupulously guarded
- Liaise with third parties via phone and email to obtain relevant client information
- Perform general admin, including collation of client documents, scanning, printing, filing and mail management.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Gathering and organising client documents
- Updating client information in CRM
- Preparing reports for client meetings
- Coordinating with financial institutions and fund managers
- Conducting research on insurance plans and coverages
- Transcribing voice-recorded file notes
- Performing other duties that the client may require.
- Previous experience in financial planning administration role preferred
- Experience liaising with external investment platforms, insurance underwriters and fund managers regarding client implementation and issues preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, experience using Xplan and Salesforce is a plus
- Previous exposure to Australian business culture is an advantage.
- Fit to work status upon completion of the Pre-Employment Medical Exam (PEME) with a drug test and a valid NBI Clearance or proof of appointment with the NBI
- Technically proficient, resourceful, proactive, fast learner, and highly trainable
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- A professional with high attention to detail, reliability and work ethic
- Respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of information
- Ability to work in a busy environment, with 'can do' attitude and optimistic outlook that encourages others
- Be well organised with the ability to multi-task and deliver results across competing priorities
Clear Admin People accepts application for Financial Planning Administrators to work with a prospect client, a specialist Australian wealth advisory business.
This is a challenging & rewarding position for an outstanding professional. In this high-performance environment, the ideal Financial Planning Administrators are proactive & with good initiative. They are the business’ champions in ensuring that all client data is accurate and that pre & post Statement of Advice (SOA) processes are followed efficiently & effectively.
The Financial Planning Administrator provides administrative support to Australia-based financial advisers on a portfolio of products, prepares reports & statements of advice for clients. This is a fast-paced environment - perfect for hard workers and quick learners who are organised and client-focused with the highest level of attention to detail.
- Minimum IT requirement for an effective WFH is at least 10 mbps internet speed on a postpaid plan (ISP). And to be eligible to the monthly internet subsidy must have a back-up internet connection like a secondary subscription or prepaid device (pocket wi-fi or broadband router) with a network different from the main ISP.
- Clear provides the PC set with frieght expense coverage.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Monthly Internet Subsidy
- Monthly Attendance Incentive
- Virtual Employee Engagement Activities
- Electricity Subsidy