As a Recruitment Officer, you will:
- Drive recruitment for internal and external roles
- Contribute to the initiatives of Recruitment in a collaborative environment
- Work with the other members of our HR Team to achieve the Team’s deliverables for both CLEAR and its clients.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing suitable candidates from all relevant channels
- Pre-screening candidates and administering role-specific candidate assessments
- Interviewing, shortlisting and reference checking candidates
- Creating candidate profiles for client presentation
- Meticulously maintaining all relevant information in the applicant tracking system
- Maintaining a ‘bench’ of suitable candidates for specific role types
- Setting interview schedules with hiring managers
- Collecting and chasing up pre-employment documents from new hires
- Submitting reports relevant to Recruitment such as weekly applicant report and market study report based on the current market as requested by the Human Resource Manager
- Identifying opportunities that add value and improve Recruitment’s outcomes
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the management.
CLEAR Corporate is looking for an intelligent and highly adaptable team player to work with CLEAR’s People Acquisition Team and help drive client growth by sourcing and securing great candidates in defined timeframes.
Your new role is to manage the end-to-end recruitment of specific roles – from reviewing and posting job ads in multiple channels to screening, assessing, interviewing candidates and making recommendation to our internal clients on who to select and onboarding. You will be one of our gatekeepers, ensuring only great people join the CLEAR team. We are looking for someone with a passion for finding talent and giving them the opportunity to do great work with great clients. Every person you hire has to be better than the last.
CLEAR is an Australian-focused offshoring business. Recruiting great people is an ongoing, critical part of our growth and development.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the recruitment of professional and technical roles
- Expertise in end-to-end recruitment with a proven track record, an advantage
- Previous exposure to Australian clients and business culture is an advantage
- Excellent English communicator, both written and verbal
- A valid NBI Clearance or proof of confirmed appointment to secure a clearance with the NBI
- Highly trainable with proactive mindset, strong analytical & planning skiils
- Open to receiving feedback and highly adaptable to the any work environment and different recruitment process
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities with a drive to win the very best candidate for every role
- Technologically adept, creative and innovative in providing solutions
- Flexibility to perform other relevant tasks as required by the People Acquisition Team.
- Outstanding problem-solving and presentation skills;
Due to the pandemic, we are temporarily on a Work from Home (WFH) set-up until further notice to resume working onsite in Makati City.
Minimum IT requirement for an effective WFH is at least 10 mbps internet speed on a postpaid plan (ISP). And to be eligible to the monthly internet subsidy must have a back-up internet connection like a secondary subscription or prepaid device (pocket wi-fi or broadband router) with a network different from the main ISP.
CLEAR provides the PC set with reimbursable freight expense subsidy.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home