- Assist the various clients of the labour hire firm with their job requests
- Communicate with the labour hire firm’s clients and branch consultants on job orders, absences, tardiness and replacement of candidates
- Collaborate with branch consultants in a professional and timely manner
- Call, place and text candidates pursuant to branch consultants' requests
- Update the client’s database before end of shift
- Inform clients on confirmed candidates and those requiring replacement
- Create placements, update client cards and candidate cards
- Do outbound call to look for available candidates to fill vacant orders
- Complete candidate confirmations for client rosters
- Cancel candidates per branch consultants' requests
- Complete candidates' availability checks to assist branch consultants to prepare rosters
- Respond to candidates’ pay queries.
- Assess resumes and schedule interviews of suitable candidates as requested
- Do phone screening to assess candidate's suitability for job orders
- Conduct reference checks of candidates
- Perform other duties as requested by the client or assigned by the management.
CLEAR Corporate Solutions is seeking a Recruitment Consultant who will work with CLEAR’s client, an Australian-based labour hire firm (similar to a manpower agency). Our client helps companies in varied industries (SMEs) with managed labour and staffing solutions.
The role is to support our client’s Australian operations to assist their clients with their job requests, requiring efficient and sensitive management of inbound communication and liaising with internal staff (branch consultants), candidates (workers) and associates.
- At least 6 months' exposure to Australian business culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 to 2 years’ similar experience with great call handling skills
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel & Outlook)
- Fit to work status upon completion of Pre-Employment Medical Exam with drug test & valid NBI Clearance or proof of confirmed Appointment to secure an NBI Clearance
- Keen to details with ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Technologically adept and highly trainable in new skills and software
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills
- Good team spirit with flexibility to perform relevant admin tasks as required by the clients
- Fit to work status upon completion of Pre-Employment Medical Exam with drug test
Due to the pandemic, we are currently on a Work from Home (WFH) set-up, until further notice to resume work onsite in Makati City.
Minimum IT requirement is at least 10 mbps internet speed on a postpaid plan subscription with any internet service provider (ISP). And to be eligible to the monthly internet subsidy must have a back-up internet connection like a secondary ISP subscription or having a prepaid device (like a pocket wifi, dongle or broadband router) with a network different from the main ISP.
To progress with your application, you may be required to submit via email an audio recording (maximum 2-minutes long) for screening purpose. We shall determine if you qualify for this role based on the submitted audio.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Attendance Incentive
- Monthly Internet Subsidy
- Annual Leave Conversion (for employees who stayed with CLEAR for at least for 1 year)
- Virtual employee engagement activities