- Handling all phone calls effectively with politeness and in professional manner, and follow the proper procedure when requested to divert the call
- Triaging new patient referrals and schedule appointments for them
- Managing incoming (virtual) faxes from the clinic's inbox and import them into the appropriate patient's file, then forward to the relevant doctor
- Performing admin tasks such as reports, documentation and updating of patients' records
- Providing support and assistance to the client’s onsite team with back-office work as required
- Contributing to the team effort
- Performing other duties as requested by the client or assigned by the management.
CLEAR Corporate is looking for an outstanding Virtual Receptionist with a clear and neutral accent, to help our clients drive their businesses forward by enabling them to focus on the important items.
The Virtual Receptionist provides admin support to the team and is primarily in-charge of implementing an effective phone call system, such as taking the phone calls from existing patients to make or change an appointment, diverting calls, etc. The receptionist is also involved in the documentation procedure and other admin tasks in both clinics of the client.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal with a neutral accent
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience in a BPO setting
- At least 1-year call handling experience
- Exposure with Australian accounts
- Proficient in Office 365, Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook
- Fit to work status upon completion of Pre-Employment Medical Exam with drug test
- Reliable and with the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and competing demands
- Strong work ethic, with respect for confidentiality and the sensitivity of information
- Excellent call handling skills with a high level of professionalism and keen to detail
- Technically proficient, fast learner and highly trainable
- Ability to multi-task effectively and exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and harmoniously cooperate with offshore teammate
Due to the pandemic, we are temporarily on a Work from Home (WFH) set-up until further notice to resume working onsite in Makati City.
The minimum IT requirement for an effective WFH is at least 10 mbps internet speed on a postpaid plan. And to be eligible to the monthly internet subsidy must have a back-up internet connection like a secondary subscription or ownership of a prepaid device (pocket wi-fi or broadband router) with a network different from the main ISP.
CLEAR provides the PC set but booking for shipment is c/o by the employee.
To progress with your application, you shall be required to submit via email a video or an audio recording (maximum 2-minutes long) for screening purposes. We shall determine if you qualify for this role based on the submitted video/audio.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Attendance Incentive
- Monthly Internet Subsidy
- Virtual Employee Engagement Activities
- Annual Leave Conversion to Cash (for Regular Employees)