The client develops custom products, which enable consumers to interact with a wide range of financial and utility products that allow customers to make informed/well-detailed purchasing and business decisions.
The client has active projects that you will have the direct control of delivering, coupled with the support from their Australian team. You’ll be fully utilised and have new sets of challenges daily, working on projects ranging from client's internal reporting tool applications managing volumes of data pulled from enterprise software to auditing applications that run complex integrations with scores of databases.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist our client with their service requirements
- Build everything a user sees and interacts with on a website.
- Develop the application, server, and database that make up the foundational structure of the website using solution stacks that contain technologies that will set up a complete website.
- Write well-designed, testable and efficient code by using best software development practices
- Design, build and maintain the website and software applications
- Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions for clients and the business
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and promote usability best practices
- Provide other support as necessary to our client.
- Perform other duties that the client and management may require.
- Good English communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of the entire web development process including design, development, and deployment
- Mature disposition, innovative and able to think out of the box
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile versus desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- A fit to work status upon completion of the Pre-employment Medical Exam with drug test & a valid NBI Clearance or proof of confirmed Appointment to secure an NBI Clearance
- Minimum 3 years work experience in web development
- Knows mySQL - database management
Due to the pandemic, we are currently on a Work from Home (WFH) set-up until further notice to resume working onsite (tentatively by last quarter of 2022). Once required to work onsite, our office is located along Paseo de Roxas, Makati City.
Minimum IT requirement for an effective WFH is at least 10 mbps internet speed, preferably on a postpaid plan. And to be eligible to the monthly internet subsidy must have a back-up internet connection or device (pocket wifi or prepaid broadband router).
CLEAR provides the PC set for NCR or near NCR-residing employees, but booking for shipment is c/o by the employee.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Monthly Internet Subsidy
- Monthly Attendance Incentive
- Virtual Employee Engagement Activities
- Annual Leave Conversion to Cash (for Regular Employees)