- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Produce research on an orientation towards, trends in designs, machines and production processes.
- Execute the plans based on the agreed timelines, allotted budget, and resources.
- Produce individual components, assemble prototypes, review tolerances and make recommendations on areas of improvement.
- Consult and communicate with Industrial Designers on project goals and idea generation.
- Review 3D solid model and/or engineering drawings for a feasibility of prototyping.
- Review tolerances of mating parts and provides feedback to Engineers and designers for areas of improvements, manufacturability, cost reduction, ease of assembly, etc.
- Serve as the custodian of all R and D files.
- University graduate or Certificate holder in Auto CAD and 3D Max.
- Preferably an Industrial Engineering graduate.
- Minimum of 2 years as CAD Operator/3D Renderer in a furniture company.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, sketch up, 3D max and other 3D rendering software.
- Strong familiarity with product standards.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- CLC Marketing Ventures, Inc, 114 - 116 Sauyo Road Novaliches, Q.C. (near Mindanao Avenue), Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Manufacturing and Production
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.