- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 87% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 hours ago
- Manufacturing and Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- CLC Marketing Ventures, Inc, Quezon City, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Male or Female, at least 30 years of age
Must be a graduate of BS Architecture, Industrial Design or any business course
With corporate sales experience in an office systems or any related function
With bankable sales experience of at least 5 years
Possesses convincing and good negotiation skills
With excellent communication skills
Has the ability to train and lead his team in attaining sales targets
Must be purpose driven, dynamic and a self started as well as motivated and results oriented person. Highly organized, punctual and with keen eye for details. Has good moral character, hardworking and willing to travel, honest and dedicated to work as well as a team player.
A. Sales Performance/Selling Function
1. Ensure attainment of approved sales target for the year.
2. Check and endorse all POs/OS for final approval.
3. Check all quotations/designs to ensure correctness of product specifications and assortments.
4. Visit and evaluates all clients to further develop sales.
5. Ensure promotion of company through public relations.
6. Build strong client base.
7. Build positivei image of the company and its products.
8. Oversee accounts after sales service.
9. Check installation and deliveries.
10. Follow up pending projects and quotations.
11. Checks and reports competitors activities and pricing.
B. SALES ACTIVITIES
1. Oversee sales activities of account executive.
2. Assist account executives in planning sales coverage for the week.
3. Visit potential clients with Account Executive for proper product presentation and sales negotiation.
4. Check and review actual field sales coverage with approval of reimbursements of expenses of the account executive.
5. Monitor price and discounting granted by AE to clients and check products offered to clients as per layout.
6. Conduct regular weekly meetings to review sales operation and plan for the following week.
1. Check and file daily sales itinerary and daily actual daily sales reports.
2. Monitor and update weekly quotation reports.
3. Ensure timeliness of reports of account executive (itinerary results layout, lost sales,product presentation).
4. Monitor all closed accounts and potential accounts through the project monitoring reports.
5. Follow up collection of outstanding accounts receivables.
6. Monitor sales backlogs to clients, service and demo units as wells as accounts receivables.
7. Monitor and evaluate lost accouonts and new accoutns for the month and prepares monthly sales forecast running 3 months.
D. SPECIAL PROJECTS
1. Prepare business plan for the year,
2. Plan saturation drive for business centers and polan sales coverage.
3. Analyze new player in the industry and report competitors.