- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 24 days
- Recruiter responds
- 83% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 minutes ago
- Manufacturing and Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- CLC Marketing Ventures, Inc, 114 - 116 Sauyo Road Novaliches, Q.C. (near Mindanao Avenue), Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- CPA, Male or Female, 10 years work experience, Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Must have a strong background in Internal Auditing.
- Ability to conduct an audit in different corporate operations and assist in recommending changes in systems and controls.
- Willing to work in Sauyo, Novaliches (near Mindanao Avenue)
- Preferably Assistant Managers/Managers/Senior Managers
- Plans and organizes the work of Internal Audit Department.
- Establishes and implements internal audit plans, policies and procedures.
- Reviews and approves individual audit program necessary for the carrying out and execution of department's audit activities,
- Reviews and approves audit strategies, programs and procedures for specific assignments.
- Reviews and evaluates audit findings and final reports for the conduct of financial audits, compliance or performance audits and other forms of reviews and examinations.
- Prepares and submits reports, periodic reports to Top Management
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
CLC Marketing Ventures, Corporation is one of the leading metal based furniture business and markets a wide variety of furniture products related to home and office interior architecture, hotel-restaurant indoor and outdoor furnishings, and children’s furniture all over the Philippines. Likewise, CLCMV exclusively distributes in the country first-class home and office furniture lines and excellent furniture for infants imported from the best markets in China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, and Turkey. Over the years, CLCMV is able to expand its operations locally and abroad. In its more than 30 years of doing business, CLCMV prides itself for being one of the few local manufacturers able to penetrate the upscale Asian markets, particularly Japan. The company, through its customer-driven culture and market segment-focused approach, aims to maintain its niche as a preferred provider of high-quality, affordable furniture products