The Sales promoter is responsible to sell and promote products to customers. Job may include but not limited to demonstrating and providing information on promoted products/services. Distributing product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities Ensures that Customers needs are satisfied and exceeded through the implementation of the company's Customer service standards thereby achieving individual and store sales targets.
- With working experience as a promoter is a plus
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation, and social skills
- Male height 5'5", Female height 5'3"
- Can understand and knows how to speak basic English
- Have a pleasing personality
- High school or College graduate in BS Marketing or any related course
- Must be willing to work in Gateway
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.